Reiki for Adults
- Decrease stress & anxiety levels
- Promote circulation
- Decrease pain, promote muscle relaxation
- Increase overall sense of balance
- Detoxification; clear chakra blockages
- Promote healthier diet & natural food cravings
- Address insomnia
- Address gynecological conditions
- Address musculoskeletal issues
- Address neurological issues
Reiki for Teens
- Release of excess energy and toxins
- Deep calming effect
- Encourage healthier natural cravings
- Increase water intake due to detoxification
- Promote self worth, body image, love and acceptance towards self
- Decrease depression and anxiety
- Increase confidence
- Assist with hormonal imbalances
REIKI FOR kids
- Increase body awareness (assist with poor coordination, clumsiness)
- Increase attention span & focus for school participation
- Promotion circulation
- Get comfortable with experiencing gentle healing touch
- Feeling more centered and aligned
- Clear chakra blockages
- Promote self care (i.e. Potty training, increase awareness of muscle control)
- Decrease sensory defensiveness & Increase sensory awareness through
light touch and vibration
- Feeling connected to their bodies
- Muscle relaxation
WHAT CAN I EXPECT TO FEEL DURING TREATMENT?
Reiki has been known to elicit many different responses. Some of the most common responses include, but again are not limited to, a feeling of warmth over areas of the body, a sense of peace and relaxation, and decreased anxiety and tension.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT TO FEEL AFTER TREATMENT?
Because each individual is different, his or her response will be different depending on healing necessary. Some clients state feeling an immediate change, feeling calm, lighter and overall more relaxed, while others have stated it has taken a few days, or even weeks, to recognize the positive effects of Reiki. From time to time, Reiki can initially elicit emotional responses, fatigue, and body aches as it can also be a cleansing and detoxification process for many.
HOW LONG DOES A TREATMENT SESSION LAST?
An initial Reiki session is recommended at 90 minutes, with at least 60 minutes of Reiki healing and 30 minutes for time to process any messages received by the practitioner, and/or client. Follow ups are scheduled typically at 50 minutes for Reiki healing, with time to process afterwards, depending on the clients needs. Of course, if the client has a request in terms of time frame, it will be honored.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I COME IN AFTER THE FIRST REIKI TREATMENT RECEIVED?
It is truly up to the individual receiving treatment. Some felt healing gains after just one visit and it is all they need, while others seek Reiki treatment on an ongoing basis (such as for detoxification, pain management, depression and anxiety) due to the lasting benefits. In addition, some clients can immediately feel the effects of Reiki, while some individuals can take a few days to several weeks. It truly depends on each individual's healing process.
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR TO TREATMENT? DO I NEED TO REMOVE CLOTHING?
Loose and comfortable clothing should be worn during treatment. Clothing is kept on during the entirety of the session except for shoes and any metal. Jewelry does not need to be removed.
WHERE SHOULD I EXPECT HAND PLACEMENTS TO BE? CAN I TALK TO MY PRACTITIONER IF I AM UNCOMFORTABLE WITH ANY PLACEMENTS?
Hands are gently placed on or over clothing in areas ranging from the head to the feet. Positions include, but are not limited to: gently over the eyes, over the cheeks, over the ears, over the collarbone, over lower ribs, below waist, across pelvic area, over the front and back of knees and ankles, bottoms of both feet, back of the neck, and various areas on the back. If the client is uncomfortable with hand placement on clothing, the practitioner can work with hands above the treatment areas.
IS REIKI SAFE FOR EVERYONE?
Yes, Reiki is a noninvasive, safe and gentle technique that can be used across all populations with many different conditions.